The basic rules of behavior in the Zoo "Riviera"
DEAR VISITORS OF A CONTACT ZOO "RIVIERA"!
• To climb through the fence and put children on it.
• To go on the territory of the Zoo with balloons
• To enter the office area
• To tilt and lean on fences, cages or fences.
• To feed the animals with food brought by Visitors to the Zoo.
• To Tease and frighten the animals.
• To take a picture of animals with flash.
• To throw in the cages and pens any foreign objects.
• To leave children unattended.
• Visit the zoo with own animals.
• To drink alcohol and to smoke.
• To bring to the zoo drinks and food (ice cream, sweets, chewing gum, candy, popcorn, lollipops, etc.)
• To go for the fences, to break design of the Hall, to put fingers to the animals.
Responsibility for violation of the Rules.
• In case of loss or damage of the Zoo property caused by the Visitor, he is obliged to compensate the damage caused and to take responsibility for other admitted violations in accordance with current legislation of the Russian Federation.
• Irregularity of visit the Zoo or an attempt to prevent the rest of other Visitors , is the basis for removing visitors from the zoo without any monetary compensation .
• The Administration does not responsible for injuries, damages and losses which were obtained by the Visitors due to failure or improper fulfillment of these Rules.
• For violation Rules of visiting Zoo by the Visitor and forced his removal from the zoo, the money for the ticket is NOT REFUNDABLE.
Each animal has its own scientifically developed diet which fulfills all his needs. Feeding Zoo pets with brought products, you take responsibility for their ILLNESS and PREMATURE DEATH of ANIMALS!!! The main rule of the contact Zoo: “Stay close to your child, show him by example how to interact with the animals that from this communication does not suffer any one part”. Even the most gentle and fluffy animal has claws and teeth.